asian arowana

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
justifying what your doing by pointing out something else that is illegal isn't a good enough reason

lookyloo

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
moving
THIS IS FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE BENT OUT OF SHAPE ABOUT LEGALITIES, THINK ABOUT ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ILLEGAL SUCH AS JAYWALKING, POT, OTHER DRUGS, THE CURRENT OCCUPATION IN IRAQ THE LIST GOES ON, MANY OF THESE SO CALLED ILLEGALITIES ARE EITHER NOT ENFORCED OR VERY LITTLE IS DONE SO WANTING TO OWN OR DO OWN A CERTAIN FISH IS A PERSONAL MATTER

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
alright guy, just don't b*tch to us when you get picked up for owning an illegal fish. Then have to do time in jail. Then get up close and personal with a guy that's 6'6 and called Tiny. Just don't drop the soap.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
lookyloo said:
sound like you have personal experience in that department

yeah, your uncle told me about his own personal experience.

But seriously guy, for your own personal benefit, keep that info on the down low.

Just say you have a silver aro. Don't broadcast that stuff.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
but then again, the law says I get a nice cash reward for turning you in so hey bub, what's your ip address :ROFL: :D :ROFL:

dacox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Illinois
Benfica is right on. It's not that I (and im sure Benfica too) personally care if you own one. I do plenty of illegal things so it's not my place to judge, but authorities love to watch forums like this for people keeping illegals. They can trace your IP address and pick you up. Not that that's necessarily going to happen, but it is a possibility. I'd keep it on the dl if I were you, but to each his own.

Sunpoe

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
MoJo said:
90 gals is definitly good enough for an asian aro. just make sure you have a good filtration system and step up on water changes.

you would need a 100+ gal for an arowana if you are lazy about maitenance on your tank and has an average or poor filtration system.
90 is definitly too small for any aro, irrelavant of filtration or water change schedule.

Kenta

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sunpoe said:
90 is definitly too small for any aro, irrelavant of filtration or water change schedule.
Yup i agree, As nice as it would be for aros to be ok in a 90g, Its too small. For your aro to grow healthy and not deformed or stunted you'd need a much larger tank, the general consensus for asians and jardinis is 180g MIN

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store