Ate my fish today...

frnchjeep

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2006
Ct
chefjamesscott;4507202; said:
Since I am in a university setting I have many international students who come to my place. On more than one occasion I have been told IN MY COUNTRY WE EAT THOSE FISH.
Which is the same as him eating a blue gill that he caught. My old neighbor (Vietnamese) came over one day and pointed to my clown knife and said "Those are good. We used to catch and eat them all the time."

guapoteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pittsburgh
Did you eat it raw I know a tongan have seen him grab fish out of a creek here and eat on the spot

vaipulu

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Missouri
I do like eating fish raw out of the water, I prefer saltwater fish but fresh water is ok with out the scales... My Caucasian friends were floored when they saw this... Its not really too different from sushi I guess.

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
I didn't really read the thread because I'm lazy. But OP, FYI you might want to go to a doctor. Some dechlorinators have chemicals that can be seriously harmful. Medications are even worse. I'm not saying you are definitely F****ed, but it might be a good idea to get a check up.

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
TheCanuck;4208291; said:
hehe to people who eat their aquarium fish.

Why don't people know the chemical build up in the fish causes erectile dysfunction!?

Might as well go get a surgical vagina sewed in now...
hahahahahahahaha:ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store