ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS...

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Chit-chatting i find de-rails threads real quick... Not that i have anything against it... Just that sometimes it goes way off topic and is hard to get back on course...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Even though this thread is a bit off topic...the original topic is still an issue. I just cleaned up another thread with multiple posts bypassing the filter. SERIOUSLY...it's not needed!

Arthur

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
michigan
Don't quote me please. Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I'll try and keep that in mind, sorry that you can't take someone with a different perspective.

Sites like this are supposed to be fun, there are rules set in place for reasons. If you choose to be ignorant of them, or just ignore them, than that's your own fault.

N8sharpe

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2012
Cincinnati
Lately, the use of profanity, whether outright or having letters replaced by symbols, has been on the rise. This is a family site. All members are reminded to follow the TOS and refrain from the use of profanity in all posts. The site has experienced a handful of suspensions in the past week along with a permanent ban for the use of profanity. Do not put yourself in the position of facing such administrative action. Please think before posting.
He's right...

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store