Attention members from the TRI STATE AREA - SHARK AQUARIUM TRIP MFK DISCOUNT!

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I'm in. I might call George and see if he want's to swap out that RTC I bought from him for credit toward something else (cough mystuc wyckii cough). I'll see you guys there.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
hey neo how come you never said nothing to me dude?
Hey is sharkaquarium handicape friendly for wheelchairs.anyway anyone can find out beins you all on first name basis with them and all. Im supose to have my son this weekend and if i go ima have to bring him and i hope he can enjoy it more then the baltimore aquarium. Hadto go threw baltimore aquarium the wrong way becuase they not wheelchair friendly demanded a refund ! Will never takemyson back there again

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
wckdmidas: There are no stairs in Shark Aquarium. The entrance is at ground level, so there isn't a problem. The aisles are wide enough to accomodate a wheelchair as well. You shouldn't have a problem.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you guys this Sunday. This really is the best store in the NE

Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
Ohhh, I would love to go, but a 4hr trip is to far for me...as well as I don't have my liscence yet

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Ill see you there guys ! Will, SA is wheelchair friendly .. like what Tainted Glory said,
the place is on the ground and the space bet the aisles is pretty wide. I dont know if we have time for extra activities afterwards as neo has an list of things to do and so might i. :(

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
if the weathers good anyone up for small fishing tripafterwards? any decent spots close by?

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
Is there a cost to get in? could someone pick me up at the aiport and drop me off at the end of the day?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store