attn mods: does mfk have rules ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spankbelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2008
Alberta Canada
Sounds fare. Except the blanket restrictions on any post political or religious.(which is enforced with discretion, so is not really blanket)
I understand the need to keep a lid on things. And the need to sometimes halt a conversation, without having to justify that act to the irate soapbox preacher/politician, who was the problem in the first place.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Spankbelly;1951105; said:
And the need to sometimes halt a conversation, without having to justify that act to the irate soapbox preacher/politician, who was the problem in the first place.
Good observation! :)

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Yeah the admin of this site is a real butthole.. no sympathy.. ban's people for no reason at all..

lol haha.. The whole team on this site is so understanding believe me if someone was banned there was a reason or rule behind it..

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
then why did i have to pay $5000?

i want it back then!!

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
and noticed this one:

You agree not to provide any Messages, Avatars, Titles, Signatures to the Monster Fish Keepers forums that:
(a) infringes any third-party intellectual property or publicity/privacy rights

I'm fairly certain I've seen plenty of copyrighted images being used as avatars - Album Covers, Cartoon Characters, Corporate Logos, et cetera. What's up?

I actually believe that if you're not trying to profit off somebody else's work it shouldn't matter, but I just felt like playing Devil's Advocate. :)

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
Information contained in the Monster Fish Keepers forums, including but not limited to those relating to law or medicine or other fields, is not intended to substitute for the advice or opinion of your own lawyer or physician or professional adviser. You agree not to rely solely on any of the advise or opinion expressed. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Monster Fish Keepers be liable for any reliance on any such information, nor shall Monster Fish Keepers be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the information in Monster Fish Keepers.
I like this one. Actually telling people to check the info given here elsewhere. ;)

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
Modest_Man;1952977; said:
I like this one. Actually telling people to check the info given here elsewhere. ;)

I've learned to take everything with a grain of salt on the net, if someone says they are the pope I won't beleive it until they fall in my lap from also jumping out of my computer monitor which I'm sure can be done by someone with more than enough time on their hands and a keyboard to elaborate....:D

L Aquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Heaven
Ummm just curious how many infractions does it take before someone is banned?

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
johnptc;1951103; said:
thanks.... thats what i was trying to find....:):)
lost em huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store