attn movie hoarder's....

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
Big guy in the middle was a realer on a pile of bones (the original tattoo) then I worked around that to create the rest. The guy on the left is a variation if mr bone stripper from that old movie "nothing but trouble"

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

walls

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2005
Nothing but Trouble, seriously guilty pleasure flik for me. Dan Ackroyd cracks me up...... get a good look at his nose during dinner. lol.

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
I know I get a lot of "what is that thing from...?" And when I tell them, I get blank states. I swear this younger generation just blocks out all the old movies even when they're LEGENDARY!

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
So I'm set for early may. First session is Frankenstein and Bella's Dracula plus two more of the second artists choice. I'm doing one 9 hour session at a convention two artists simultaneously, competing for best "compilation", best leg, best portrait, best horror.

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
Can't wait to see it started, although nine hours is a long azz time. The most I've ever sat at once is six hours four different times for my back, and each one of those left me completely drained both mentally and physically.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Can't wait to see it started, although nine hours is a long azz time. The most I've ever sat at once is six hours four different times for my back, and each one of those left me completely drained both mentally and physically.
6 isnt too bad, anything over 8 and it starts getting really bad... Especially if your covering a large area like your back, since you can end up with a fever...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store