August 2005 Raffle : Monster Dat or Rare Scats : FREE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
as do i lol

idk wat to do this is so tmepting

why should members who spam the forums b allowed to enter? im sure some ppl will tack on 50+ posts tonite in an effort to get this raffle you should do it ona days notice or so to avoid these ppl, some of them ahve good atentions while others are in it for the freebies

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
This might be a dumb question, but how do raffles work? Does the fish get shipped to you? :newbie:

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
yes, u get the fish and shipping to ur door free, i think. sure wish i could have enough posts by then!

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Neo - Thanks for lowering it (not that Im any closer :cry: ) but I think its more fun and random to include more of the newer people. Besides, this way you don't have those super short one word posts that some people might do simply to get more post numbers under their belt.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
As neo has stated already earlyer in the thread. Anyone caught spaming the board to be elegible for a contest will be kicked out the contest and most likely banned from the forum . So that is highly unsugested.

IF you makeing legit posts fantastic. nobody will care.

Doc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
NH
www.docsden.com
Post count is a pretty lame "gauge" if you ask me.

Not that I can think of a better way.

Because I don't spout off at every post with jibba jabba doesn't mean I'm less worthy that someone who has 235 posts in the "girlz are hot" topic.

IMHO
:werd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store