Aussie Members!!!!

Opiate

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Where eva theres Cichla!!!
Calling all aussie members,

Just thought i'd get all of us together and find out where in aus we're from and what fish we own.

i'll start

i'm from melbourne, i own a 180 Gal with 3 temensis, 1 Oscar with a devider with 4 Juvie monos, 2 juvie snooks and 1 juvie butti..

Opiate

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Where eva theres Cichla!!!
it's strange, of late butti/snooks and FH are really comon down here...not to mention cichla to....wtf is goin on lol!

Mystix212

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
Not to mention, yesterday I saw my first Flowerhorn in a tank full of 2" red evils. The FH was about 3" and showed great potential. Dont have the tank space though.

japes

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Really? I've seen a few FH's around but they're all big ones that people have traded into their local LFS that will actually accept them. I noticed the other week that a store I regard quite highly in Brisbane had a handful of Blood Parrots in one of their display tanks; was quite disappointed to be honest.

Many Trimaculatum down south? There's numerous stores up here that sell them, and I've also spied Amphilophus longimanus up here, and not to mention Amphilophus robertsoni for like $6 I think it was at Pet City because they can't get rid of them :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store