Aussie natives Stocking.

aussiemonsters

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2009
Australia
Some pics of a Leichardti skull and assorted bones found by a guy after the big winter rains on the banks of an SEQ stream. He wont tell me where though, somewhere north of Brisbane. Thats a size 10 boot. It works out at well over a meter WHAT A MONSTER.

Picture_106.jpg

S. leichardti bones.jpg

Danzig86

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
aussiemonsters;3965318; said:
Some pics of a Leichardti skull and assorted bones found by a guy after the big winter rains on the banks of an SEQ stream. He wont tell me where though, somewhere north of Brisbane. Thats a size 10 boot. It works out at well over a meter WHAT A MONSTER.
Thats gnarly did he keep the skull???

jcon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
Australia
aussiemonsters;3965277; said:
Golden perch are very mellow. The scat will keep picking at him IMO they like the slimecoat, yellas are very slimy.
Do you think he will be OK, or I should keep trying to put the scat in timeout to try and teach him, or get rid of the scat?

jcon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
Australia
I will probably try the timeout method.

Do you think he will be OK if I just leave them as they are now though? Do you think the scat will eventually stop picking on him, do you think the Perch will be OK.(whenever I introduce a new fish, the scat usually picks on them for a few days, then leaves them alone. But if he likes his slime, i'm not sure.)

aussiemonsters

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2009
Australia
jcon;3965416; said:
I will probably try the timeout method.

Do you think he will be OK if I just leave them as they are now though? Do you think the scat will eventually stop picking on him, do you think the Perch will be OK.(whenever I introduce a new fish, the scat usually picks on them for a few days, then leaves them alone. But if he likes his slime, i'm not sure.)
I must say I am not a fan of scats nipping B's IMO
yellas are very susceptible to fungal infections
keep an eye on them you never know might be ok
some combos I would not do other people have success with

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store