Awesome Aro Stock For Export!

catfishlover106

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2007
Daly City/San Francisco, CA
must be pretty high as always...=/ darn it...it really sucks to be over here in California....all we can get here is Silver Arowana,Jardini Arowana,African Arowana...and thats it...none of those magnificent Asian Arowanas =( I wanna move to somewhere that has everything in it but may just me nxt to impossible since their are many things around the world thats prohibited,restricted....

Pulcher

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2007
Florida
catfishlover106;1413129; said:
must be pretty high as always...=/ darn it...it really sucks to be over here in California....all we can get here is Silver Arowana,Jardini Arowana,African Arowana...and thats it...none of those magnificent Asian Arowanas =( I wanna move to somewhere that has everything in it but may just me nxt to impossible since their are many things around the world thats prohibited,restricted....
Look harder. I have seen plenty of people on this site post pics of red tail goldens and super reds and there in california.

hmoobvwj

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
WISCONSIN
OMG i really would want one. only if they were legal in the US! but lol i see a dead frog stuck to your sponge filter! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store