MFK Member
Oct 11, 2009
Earth
jlnguyen74;3682768; said:
May be you need to read better! :ROFL:

That money, in your avatar, was downloaded from the internet! :ROFL:
jlnguyen74;3682824; said:
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/mexico-drug-money-photos.shtml
See the first pix? Look familiar? The money that DEA wouldn't let you keep it...

I'm pretty sure that money was put into the budget of the Mexico. Also, the 2 police officers that found it was killed 2 weeks after it was discovered. It was about $208,000,000 dollars.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Nik;3682837; said:
Im not trying to rat the guy out just saying that the dats are ligit and the Aas are cool.
Don't worry! I know you just want to share. However, people are a bit touchy when Aas are mentioned... :grinno:

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
That avatar photo was from a bust in Mexico CIty that the DEA were involved in, they arrested some Chino with meth chemicals, did you find the other photos anywhere gyuen? I got the photos from the agents involved, are they on the net? It appears so. \\

Wanna see some more Gyueny? Scour the net............

MONEY.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

STACK.JPG

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
I am actually looking at getting back into LE, even in Texas the ecoomy is busted. I got out to do financial investigations, less getting shot at. I have kids at the house and being shot at twice in Floridia kinda pissed my wife off.

Gotta make a living, right gueyny?

What happened to the illegal money argument? Realize now how stupid it was?

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
Here is a couple of photos your website left out from the Mexico bust.

Remember gueyny, scour the web, you are struggling to look cool.

Attachments

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It'd be nice if some these pictures were of some dats or aros,legal or not.Enough already with the workplace show and tell,lets see some fish.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
reverse;3683958; said:
I am actually looking at getting back into LE, even in Texas the ecoomy is busted. I got out to do financial investigations, less getting shot at. I have kids at the house and being shot at twice in Floridia kinda pissed my wife off.

Gotta make a living, right gueyny?

What happened to the illegal money argument? Realize now how stupid it was?
It's already stupid to argue on arowana in a dat forum :screwy: Still don't realize it, and carry on to your "history," which who cares! :grinno:
reverse;3683970; said:
Here is a couple of photos your website left out from the Mexico bust.

Remember gueyny, scour the web, you are struggling to look cool.
Note to self, again? :ROFL:

krichardson;3684328; said:
It'd be nice if some these pictures were of some dats or aros,legal or not.Enough already with the workplace show and tell,lets see some fish.
x2.... Someone just can't live past his past! :ROFL: Well, the screen name says everything. Everyone and everything moving forward, evolve, while he's "reverse!" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store