Awww look at the lill Babies...

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
these little guys are about a month or so old... i didnt see any of the potental parrent caring laying or cairing for them so i have no clue who the parrents are? i thinks its my firebacks but who knows they are still yound, right now they are 3/4" or a bit bigger... there is only three and they are all realy smart and adorable, they each swim out grab a pellet and suck on it spinning them in there mouths. no ther spawnings since or before, this is my first batch so far in 4 years keeping them....

I think that this is the father?>? but who knows???

IMG_4530.jpg

Picture 533_1024x682.jpg

Picture 534_1024x682.jpg

Picture 535_1024x682.jpg

WHERE AM I???
Picture 541_1024x682.jpg

Picture 544_1024x682.jpg

Crazy Taco

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2007
Ontario, Canada
awesome. I love raising fry. it makes you feel like you must have a pretty good setup.

carolinafishkeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2007
the carolinas
Great pics, the pic with the caption "where am i" has POTM:naughty: written all over it IMO:popcorn:

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
thanks guys... i guess i'll enter it then, its me fav out of the set too. :D, they only spawned when i removed all the rocks to kill off all the algae and i did a prety good water change... with cool water... oops? maybe i should do that again.

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
Thanks guys, this is my first cichlid batch so im excited... i havent seen her yet but my brother calls me at work and says... um one of the female firebacks is looking a bit fat, so i ask him if she is fat closer to her head or tail, he says that she looks rounder towards the tail, so most likely she is carying egs and i might have a bit more in two weeks :D :D :D

WeeNe858

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2006
:]
portabuddy;865125; said:
thanks guys... i guess i'll enter it then, its me fav out of the set too. :D, they only spawned when i removed all the rocks to kill off all the algae and i did a prety good water change... with cool water... oops? maybe i should do that again.
yeah.. lost of fishes spawn after a big water change... it seems to trigger them, and i guys tahts cuz it replicates the flooding season...

great pics !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store