Azul/Kelberi Tocantins

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Nice Azuls Matt S! Does your's have a lot of white spangling?

Hey Deviant, Your pbass eating pellets well now? How's that little one that wouldn't eat?
Yeah he has a amazing amount of spangling and his head spotting is absolutely unreal when you look at him in person up close he's the nicest azul i have ever owned he's going to be a show stopper once he hits the 12 to 14 inch mark

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
Wow Shelbybmc, your kelberi is beautiful! I hope mines turns out like that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
Matt S, please post another shot of your Azul! I want to see what you're talking about! Sounds incredible!

DEVIANT NATION

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2013
USA
What are you feeding them now? Post some pics please?

Been feeding a few different Hikari products, some massivore delight (broken in half), some floating food sticks, and some sinking carnivore pellets. They definitely like the massivore and the carnivore pellets better than the floating sticks but they will eat a few sticks too.

I will try and post some new pics up later tonight.

shelbybmc

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2013
Avon, NY
Been feeding a few different Hikari products, some massivore delight (broken in half), some floating food sticks, and some sinking carnivore pellets. They definitely like the massivore and the carnivore pellets better than the floating sticks but they will eat a few sticks too.

I will try and post some new pics up later tonight.
Mine only eat stuff that sinks. I literally hve to smash the food sticks on the water so they do a little dip. I'm gonna get some shrimp this week and try adding that to their diet.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DEVIANT NATION

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2013
USA
Yeah almost forgot mine like shrimp too. But I dont give them that very often. Maybe once a week just peel the shell off one from the freezer and let it thaw for a few min and cut it into small pieces and drop them in the tank.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store