MFK Member
Nov 11, 2008
I AM LEGEND!
van_xer;4316118; said:
definitely looks IT to me

we got loads of them early this year here in philippines
your crazy have you seen a ST????

blacktip;4316269; said:
Definitely not ITs. Between the tail stripes and the body shape they are screaming ST. And if I had to pick just one of those, it would be the last one.
agree but tail stripe isnt always a give away. the head shape, stable color, bars bent back, thick bars those are VERY CLEAR EXAMPLE of TRUE baby st's...

Hansonboyv

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2010
Viet Nam
all pictures are quite real.
The seller told me that they were VN tigers. they lived in Dong Nai river in VN. He exported them to Japan
I saw them by myself two weeks ago.

classic-chassis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
Thailand
There are 2 thread talking about the same pictures. In the other thread there is a link with pictures that are dated 2009 as Ade pointed out. Excuse the pun but it's a bit fishy!
This isn't the first or the second thread showing these pictures, the first one the OPs geography was incorrect by about 1000 miles. That thread has had the pictures removed. A very intelligent fish guy on the forum knows the difference between ST and Cambodian tigers. This picture is not a cambodian tiger.

Let me ask the op. Please take a picture with a current newspaper in view, to prove its a recent photo. If they are real you're sat on a fortune by the way, so stop writing on here about it and go and see the bank to raise capital for your export business. The rest of the world is waiting for STs and you'll get 500$ easy for each piece you ship.
The Dong Nai runs through Ho Chi Min City. It's got 3 power dams on it further north.
Now you guys are saying they're being caught in both Cambodia and Vietnem, being exported to Japan but no where else. Why? Why would none of them be here in Thailand. People here would pay top dollar for them and it's easier to ship them here than Japan!
I've said it already i really hope you guys are being truthful, but i'm sceptical TBH. There are no STs in Thailand, that's a fact. None have been on the markets in America or the UK for well over 6 years, that's a fact. Now they're being pulled out of rivers in 2 different countries!

vu.tt

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2009
Ho Chi Minh city in Viet Nam
Ade;4313954; said:
Top one.

Is this for real?
the poster's(hans....) things are real. i think others poster don't believe in. These pictures were gotten from arowana.vn. This is link : click here (you can use translate language of google function to understand content of the thread) .
The nick want to sell is haifish who is fisherman that I said in thread a little ST. if you want to know more detail(such as picture, price,....), please contact him via nick haifish. Believe or not belive .... depent you. This information is exactly

janzal3

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Maryland
Don't you mean between the three fish? I would choose the second. There all really nice though.

stevenrox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2008
I AM LEGEND!
teggner;4343233; said:
Looks like the IT's I have at home, don't get tricked..
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:really ill take all of them!!! id pay indo price of course:naughty:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store