Status
Not open for further replies.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
pURPLEcHILLIrED123;3878826;3878826 said:
House64... I'll stop beating the horse if you can answer this... you think people are going to get their money back?
can you answer this? how many times were you dropped on your head and how much paint did you ingest as a kid? seriously man, you are :screwy: what value are you adding to this by going around posting like an idiot saying that nobody is getting theyre money back?

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
House 64;3878810; said:
Do us a favor.... take 10 steps backwards, lower your head and run straight into the wall! Get up and repeat it about 5 more times...... that's what reading your post is like to the rest of the forum.
You have actually met Tom?

He must live close to you?

pURPLEcHILLIrED123

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2009
Earth
You guys are just like fishes begging for me to type so you can jump on me like food. I haven’t said once bad thing about anybody… just commenting on the thread. Freaking like vultures just circling around waiting for me to type so you can try to eat up me.

Why don’t you also answer the question… you think people are going to get refunded?

wright4lfe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
i would just like to know how old RClark is. that is more important when it comes to the legal aspect of this situation than just about any other question.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
reverse;3878877; said:
You have actually met Tom?

He must live close to you?
Reverse, I'm about 1-1.5 hours away from Tom... not close and even further if you consider downtown Los Angeles traffic! Although I've never been to his house, he's actually been to mine a few times. He's bought a couple things from me over the last year and has always been pleasant and from my impressions of him (before the GATF/ST incident) he was a likable guy. I know some others have had a bad experience and will claim otherwise, we're entitled to our own judgements. With that said, I'm in support of rClark and I truly hope everything works in his favor/and those individuals involved. I am also attempting to reserve judgement on Tom however I am very disappointed the course of his actions and I do not condone the way he has gone about the last few transactions.

mubu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2009
Orange County, CA
Don't worry too much about the bashers. People were bashing anyone who tried to warn others that these were probably Indos. In the end, if those people were allowed to give warning without being bashed, maybe buyers would have had been more cautious, etc. Who knows?

You have freedom of speech, use it. If you were out of line, the MODS would have taken care of it, and they haven't, therefore you have every right to do what you are doing. Some people forget they are not mods, waste too much of their own time quoting 5 of your older statements to prove nothing more than that they too are not helping either party in this discussion :)

As for the money, I think people will get their money back from Ryan (either by him refunding, filing paypal claims, filing chargebacks, etc).

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
pURPLEcHILLIrED123;3878905; said:
You guys are just like fishes begging for me to type so you can jump on me like food.
I can 100% assure you that that's not the case. I'll prove it to you.

All in favor of "purpleheaded123" to not post on this thread say "I".

I......

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
mubu;3878963; said:
quoting 5 of your older statements
5 statements? Try to get your facts straight and learn to count before you start popping off while hiding behind your little keyboard. :ROFL:

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
House 64;3878992; said:
5 statements? Try to get your facts straight and learn to count before you start popping off while hiding behind your little keyboard. :ROFL:
He must count your signature, too! :eek: :screwy::ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store