back from vacation

manlyfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
michigan
imagine how much waste they would produce though...

jaws19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
Clarkston MI
Bottomfeeder;4399160; said:
Why would you feed Convicts any live fish at all? Other than tiny Livebearer fry, they really shouldn't be eating that :screwy: You really don't know what you're doing here, huh...
Does it truly matter? The fish were fed while he was gone, at least they got to eat and didn't starve. :screwy:

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
fish can survive atleast a week if not a week and a half without being fed. i woulda just left the cons alone for the time being well you were gone. not introduce feeders that could have gave your cons ich or whatnot and not being able to cure them and risk losing them well you were gone.... just my 2 cents.

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
jaws19;4399223; said:
Does it truly matter? The fish were fed while he was gone, at least they got to eat and didn't starve. :screwy:

That's kinda like saying "My 6 year old ate nothing but Skittles all week, at least they didn't starve". Whatever, it's not a huge deal. I don't have my fish fed when I go away, for a week and a half or so, it's really not necesarry with cold-blooded animals. But if you look back at his posts, he really DOESN'T know what he's doing.

komodo182

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2009
New Brunswick, Canada
Don't bother giving them live fish when you are on vacation, especially goldfish and rosies lol.
As long as you are not gone too long, the fish will be fine. If you are really worried, get someone to come in and feed them instead. Make sure the person knows what they are doing though,lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store