Back to the Forum...or at least the Holostean Forum!

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
A pleasure to see you rolling again! :)

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
[video=youtube;3pK3d2Pk0Zk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pK3d2Pk0Zk[/video]

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Welcome back!

I haven't checked in here in a while, either.

Polypterus

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Detroit
Sorry I have also been totally AWOL.. Will get back into the swing of things here soon.. Life of Researcher and Professional in this field can be a hit or miss thing with free time and often it just takes up just too much time doing your money job to volunteer much and keep in touch on forums.

Polypterus

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Detroit
-thanks for the welcome back all! i look forward to jumping back into things as much as i can! will get some updates going on my fishes/research/etc as well. i am enjoying catching up on some threads and the updated pics of collections. hope you and your fishes are all doing well!--
--solomon

PS-- if you guys are ever headed to Shedd be sure and let me know! nearly all my large gars are now on exhibit there (pics coming soon), including the Croc II which has already continued to grow at relatively faster rate (along with the gator). they are currently the only gars on exhibit at Shedd, so chances are you all saw them before anyone else!--
Like wise if you come out to the Belle Isle Aquarium here in Detroit you will see the other half of the legendary "Center for gar obsession" collection. Right now we are only open on Saturdays but if you are out here let me know as well.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Holy crap your both still alive! I was starting to wonder if the big gar ate you Richard.. Glad to see your still around as well! Sol I was planning on PMing you sometime in the future about when would be a good "quiet day" to visit the shed w/ the family... we went on a "free day" last year.. NEVER again! It was like a zoo of munchkins on the attack.. I felt sorry for the fish though i'm sure they are use too it. out vacation plans up north fell threw :irked: for this year so Justin wants to take a day off, and we where gonna spend the day down by the Shed.

idk if I've ever heard of The Belle Isle Aquarium but might be worth the trip as well depends how the belly is feeling.

jag123

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 16, 2008
Ohio
Like wise if you come out to the Belle Isle Aquarium here in Detroit you will see the other half of the legendary "Center for gar obsession" collection. Right now we are only open on Saturdays but if you are out here let me know as well.
I went to belle isle a few weeks back. Great stuff. Not sure if I saw you there or not. I snapped some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store