Bahia Kelberi + 2 Spot Orino Grow Out ..

dangerhack

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2011
NJ
Keep with the frozen blood/brine. When you feed do a little at a time. Mix the two together...feed em at the same time. Feed a little at a time so it doesnt hit the bottom. Use a spoon and drop in a bit at a time. Same spot each time. Once they are used to this and you feeding them start adding some crushed up pellets into the mix. A little at a time. Let the pellets soak in the thawed mix for a minute. Another reason feeding a little at a time is so you can monitor their feeding. YOu can see if they are eating the pellets or not. Crush them up good...almost powdery. Soak em :) This will allow your bass to aquire the taste for pellets over a period of time. Up the amount of pellets you crush into the mix gradually. Eventually they will be eatn just pellets. NO live neccesary.

Whats the best method to thaw the mix put in little cup wit some warm water? im so excited cant wait to crush some pellets and start tryn this

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
I just put em in a little sauce cup or dippin cup. Let them thaw on their own....no water or anything. YOu dont wanna dilute the bloodworm/brine...only add pellets to it :) You can start this method now if they are eagerly eating your frozens.

dangerhack

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2011
NJ
I just put em in a little sauce cup or dippin cup. Let them thaw on their own....no water or anything. YOu dont wanna dilute the bloodworm/brine...only add pellets to it :) You can start this method now if they are eagerly eating your frozens.
Yea them improved a lot in 1 day much more comfortable so maybe I'll start today or tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store