BARRACUDA

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
They are a bit delicate in a brawl and as has been stated, are not really fighters, great predators though. They do well with fish that aren't to aggressive and are to big to eat.

GregB

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2006
Puget Sound Washington
I too had one a while back... very cool fish but I felt he needed his own tank to himself... I fed him guppys.. he was great fun to watch eat!!! fast little sucker! but did seem a little delicate.

oscardelahoya93

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2008
Cave Creek AZ
Ya youi should be able to get it still. live aquaria you will be able to oreder one pretty gnarly. They have a 14 day guarantee when you get it. so if it dies return it and get a different one.:headbang2

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
channarox;1755214; said:
another thread back from the dead.
another comment about a thread back from the dead keeping it going :ROFL: oh, wait..i'm doing the same thing. :D just messing around. I'm glad I live in CO where the only illegal home aquaria fish are the federally listed ones.

shamrock

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
El Paso
I don't think he is referring to a Marine Cuda what you had was probably a Red Tail Cuda or A. Falcaltus-don't let the name fool you they are not aggressive fish atleast compared to a cichlid-there are places that sell them online-if you are really serious about getting a fw cuda-get them in groups a friend of mine has a 180 gallon with
1. 7 Red Tail Cuda
2. 5 Hujeta or Rocket Gar
3. 5 Mosaic Gars
very beautiful tank most of those fish on the list get bet. 10-16 inches and do better in schools-but never mix them with cichlids.

duke33

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2007
WV
shamrock;1855653; said:
I don't think he is referring to a Marine Cuda what you had was probably a Red Tail Cuda or A. Falcaltus-don't let the name fool you they are not aggressive fish atleast compared to a cichlid-there are places that sell them online-if you are really serious about getting a fw cuda-get them in groups a friend of mine has a 180 gallon with
1. 7 Red Tail Cuda
2. 5 Hujeta or Rocket Gar
3. 5 Mosaic Gars
very beautiful tank most of those fish on the list get bet. 10-16 inches and do better in schools-but never mix them with cichlids.
What do you mean...red tailed are'nt mean??

hybridtheoryd16

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2007
kentucky
Mine were never what i would consider mean. Anything that was not considered food was never bothered. When i think of a mean fish I think of a fish that will bite and beat on a fish that is the same size and or bigger. And i have never seen any of my red tails or hujeta's do that. Usually anything that is atleast 3/4's of there size is good.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store