Bass won't bite anymore!!!

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
kevinfleming21;4375614; said:
are you the only person fishing this area? I think you should not fish it for a week and then go at it with live bait, you will have super good results.
Well I kinda overdid it since I have not fished there in the last week :ROFL: And no there is another lady that goes fishing there but I have not seen here lately.

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
kevinfleming21;4375614; said:
are you the only person fishing this area? I think you should not fish it for a week and then go at it with live bait, you will have super good results.
I meant I fished there everyday LAST week, my bad :ROFL:

fishtex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2009
Fort Hood, Texas
Try heading out at dusk or later, either use large soft plastics or a big black zara spook or something similiar.

zpetrichko

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2009
NY
give it time off, the fish aren't completely stupid. keep throwig the same thing in front of them and there gonna realize they don't like what happens when they bit that lure.

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
The water temp is probaly extremely high so your best shot is fishing VERY slow on the bottom with a jig, chatter bait, or texas style worm!

mbeatrice

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2009
boston
cichlid fiend;4384787; said:
The water temp is probaly extremely high so your best shot is fishing VERY slow on the bottom with a jig, chatter bait, or texas style worm!
agreed.. but also try just befor sundown with a top water lure called torpeedow and trow it towards weed beds and shallow edges big fish move towards the shallows for bait fish just befor dark....

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
I threw out a top water spinner bait and I got an instant strike, But I'm pretty sure this was the biggest bass in the pond that I had caught once before and I tied on the lure pretty lazily so it snapped completely off then I saw the bass jump out of the water in an attempt to get the lure out of his mouth.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store