bedroom fish tank head board w/55g tank

BadDogsPa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2006
Erie Pa.
Nice project,my wife would go nuts from my filter water running..QUOTE..i have to pee all the time hearing that lol

fish head )'>

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
S.E. Michigan
Bud8Fan;1085482; said:
Looks sweet !!!! Two questions.

1. Does the running water give you the urge to go pee?

2. Do you splash water out of the tank when a game of Bedroom Golf gets wild and crazy?
There is NO noise at all. I have a Fluval 404 canister running underneath in the cabinet that is fully lined with acoustic foam. It is much quieter than anticipated. :)

The bed is not attached to the cabinet. --part of the well thought out design. A special foam was used as a buffer that was invented by NASA and Huge Hefner :D ;)

myster619;1085541; said:
take out some wood out of it.And put some plants.Make it colorful.!!! DUDE!
I would love to. But so would all the Mbuna herbivores in the tank!

BadDogsPa;1085606; said:
Nice project,my wife would go nuts from my filter water running..QUOTE..i have to pee all the time hearing that lol
Same as above

Jb909

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
so cali
lucky guy because your lady let you have a fish tank in the room and even better next to the bed heheheheh i wish i can have one in the room one day if im lucky hehehe

aquatic_wonders

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2007
SOCAL
Mystix212;1085351; said:
And who listens to feng shui anyway. A tanks a tank.
oh well a lot of succesfull asian people do:naughty: ...and yeah a tanks a tank and if you don't put it on the right place you know what's gona happen to you:chillpill: .

Buckdog

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2007
So.Cal. - Inland
Nice job, beb. Killer idea and execution. Great craftsmanship. Love the dimmer switch.

Now if I can just get the wife to buy off on turning our bedroom ceiling into an aquarium...

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Wow, I had not looked at this thread since way back when ya started it. Things turned out quite nice, very good job.

rmbaker77

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2007
houston,tx
WOW! i feel so inspired....especially since my tank is in the bedroom!
what kind of stones are those in you your tank? any tips on where i can get some like them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store