Best Canister for 5g planted tank

fish squish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
United States
Nice, I'll have to check it out. Just don't mix neo species of shrimp or the offspring will have the wild coloring. Check out theplantedtank.net great info on planted tanks/shrimp tanks/nano tanks. I love MFK but we're focused on monsters here :)

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Nice, I'll have to check it out. Just don't mix neo species of shrimp or the offspring will have the wild coloring. Check out theplantedtank.net great info on planted tanks/shrimp tanks/nano tanks. I love MFK but we're focused on monsters here :)
I did a lot of my shrimp research over there. Great site. I love it here too though. Great info.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fish squish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
United States
Yeah, just two totally different worlds. Let me know what you end up getting for the canister and how it works out. Is the lighting on that Fluval sufficient for your plants?

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Yeah, just two totally different worlds. Let me know what you end up getting for the canister and how it works out. Is the lighting on that Fluval sufficient for your plants?
No it wasn't good for the plants IMO. I wanted a dwarf hair grass carpet and that needs high light and co2. I use two of the 10" reflector lamps with CFL bulbs. They do really well but I can't keep them on for more than 8 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store