Best fish you've ever kept.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I had a porcupine puffer that would spit at you when you were feeding the other fish. He recognized where his food was kept in the freezer and got really excited when he saw brown paper bags because that was what I brought home ghost shrimp in. I lost him to a heater died in the off position and dropped the tank 6 degrees overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
It would be interesting to see responses from people like Oddball, who seem to have kept just about everything in the trade.

Oscarum monstruoso

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 3, 2010
The fish that built the fish hobby, the first monsterfish and glassbanger, the most popular and well known cichlid of all time, the fish who needs not even be named everyone already knows what fish I am describing.

bacon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
The gym
My gar. Has him from high school, went to college with me, my first home and now in my dream home 17yrs later. He's going as strong as ever

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
a group of 5 clown loaches I've had in my 125 for 2 years now. They've seen it all, they've put up with all my mistakes, my ill fated experiments with plants, plant fertilizers, they've stayed clear of insane monsters in their tank, they've been sucked up into PVC pipe during water changes, laid out in the air for an hour after falling out a stump they hid in during a water change, survived ich, a vicious pleco. Through it all, they're still the best fish in the tank. Always active, always eating and healthy, always doing something that makes no sense......and always asleep by 9PM, no matter what. And after 2 years, I still have no idea where exactly they sleep.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store