Best fish

mswift

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2012
Denver
it all depends on your liking your best bet is to do a search and see what you like.

I was having a hard time figuring out what I wanted and after looking around this site I have sold myself on a predator tank :)

Pshmock

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
new york
If you are familiar with fish keeping, i'd say a school of 6-8 discus would be nice. The good thing about discus is that they are harmless to any size fish so you can throw in some colorful neon tetras or some guppies or something along those lines.

f1shy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2012
On mfk.com
wow are you my long lost twin? im getting a 30 gallon long tank in a couple of weeks and discus are pretty awesome fish for a 30 gallon or maybe some small african cichlids like electric yellow labidochromis would be cool its really what you prefer

oscaroo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
USA
How many gallons is that tank? If it is 75 gallon 4ft tank or more i would get 1 Oscar. If you can find one 1 Asian upside down catfish would be nice if the tank is 65 gallon 3ft tank or more.

fish042099

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2011
Northern N.J.
This is an argument waiting too happen.

jasonminner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2012
Dover, DE
I would say, do some research about fish that you like the looks of. If any of the "liked" species is recommended for that size tank, get it. Just enjoy and take care of whatever you get.

arowanas lover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Arizona, USA
platinium arowana enough said

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store