Status
Not open for further replies.

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
Mikeyy;4491550; said:
I have 4 300 gallon stock tanks .. how far from Albany newyork are you ill stop over

j/k.. I really wish i was closer to Ohio now
I live in Schenectady, let me know if you ever want to split shipping costs on any orders.

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
new2natives;4493110; said:
why am i not surprised rich has all the stuff, and the motivation ??:headbang2:headbang2
rich is doing the evil grin, :)

new2natives;4493110; said:
work wont let me do 72 hours of driving + sleep time or i would consider
BBBUUUUTTTT i have a 300g stock tank that i would lend if you can find another passenger
i just want a rtc and niger out of the deal :drool::drool:
ill keep that in mind, if this goes anywhere, talked to double dragon and hes up for pitchin in, now we have the second rubbermaid tub, anyone else?????? drivers or cash ??????

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
I'd love to see MFK'ers snatch this up. :popcorn:

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Yup, i'd pitch in, but I'm only interested in some big rtc's. Wouldn't really want any of the other cat's right now.
Driving's not an option for me either, workin 6 days a week sucks.

If it don't happen, I've always got my growouts. Infact I think I'll go feed them now. Lol.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Well Rich it looks like it might be me and you lol....I have 2 empty 300 rubbermaids to help out our cause if we can get more than one on the truck. Looks like we just need some investors in gasoline who want catfish....

new2natives

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
ohio
wheres koop ?!?!?!?!?!
i will txt him tonight and see if he has any interest ... but his pond may be a few weeks away from fish-ready

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Rich do some math on what it would cost to do this and let me know. As long as I can have what I want I will be in if the price is right.

I'm interested in a RTCxTSN and one or two nigers.

PM me if youfigure out the math.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
How you going to heat them on the drive? Long trip you're planning, right?

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
koop171;4494342; said:
Rich do some math on what it would cost to do this and let me know. As long as I can have what I want I will be in if the price is right.

I'm interested in a RTCxTSN and one or two nigers.

PM me if youfigure out the math.
hey koop , ill do that and get back to you, i just got home from riding 4 wheelers with my boys all day and im whooped and sore right now, so ill do all this in the morning , see ya
bigrich

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
hey everyone, its a go, i just got off the phone with the guy from washinton, we figured out what i have to do to do this trip, so far ive got 2 drivers we need 1 more,
im going to go ahead and build a wood pond w/ liner in the back of my truck to do this trip, so you all got to let me know which fish you want and how much your willing to donate for it, i will pay up front and bring them all back here so the few that showed intrest, let me know what your thinking,
bigrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store