MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
Look at those kids face..." there goes my dinner"

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
That NGT is awesome! Thanks Jasongonefishing - Made me want to revived my wild dat photo thread from 2013 in here.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Reminds me of the River Monsters episode in which Jeremey Wade caught a huge African Tiger Fish and the natives were looking on and all ready to have a feast after he was done with it....problem was Wade wanted to release the fish but feared that the locals would not be too happy with him if he did.

Tig Phish

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2015
Deez Nutz
Reminds me of the River Monsters episode in which Jeremey Wade caught a huge African Tiger Fish and the natives were looking on and all ready to have a feast after he was done with it....problem was Wade wanted to release the fish but feared that the locals would not be too happy with him if he did.
I understand Wade wantin to let it go, but for the natives its food.

Reactions: McPhish and ATF

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
Yea I saw that..out of the whole fish I wanted the teeth.

Hoplo

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2011
New Zealand
That is a nice sized fish, although you have to love the 'hold it at arms lenght' when taking photos to make it look bigger.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store