Biggest Datnoid

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
California Motherlode Area
Fun Wow that Tiger Fish is a beast! How much do you think it weights and how old?

The Tiger Fish I saw at the Steinhart tops yours if you can believe that. It was not twice as long however it looked about twice the weight of yours.

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
dang... i wish i couldve existed 10 years ago so i could see that beast at steinhart

i got a 18" IT n 17" ST

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
It was an awesome fish. When I first saw the fish it was not on display and they were keeping it alone in a backroom tank that was about 300 to 400 gallon tank. I only remember it being around 15 plus pounds because I fish for large mouth bass and normally can make some accurate estimates in regards to weight.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Arowana1;3640604; said:
Fun Wow that Tiger Fish is a beast! How much do you think it weights and how old?

The Tiger Fish I saw at the Steinhart tops yours if you can believe that. It was not twice as long however it looked about twice the weight of yours.

Well im not to sure how much it weights and i'm not to sure how old since the person i bought it from bought it off someone at a good size. Too bad you dont have a pic of that beast your talking about.

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Yeah I agree and its kind of tough to believe without photos. I think with out proof my is an unofficial biggest yet for documented fish Fun Wows is the biggest Tiger Datnoid.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
There some around bigger then the one i have. Ive seen pics of them. You just need to search the media pics.

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Anyone with bigger Datnoids please post pictures! LOL

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
That's a good looking datnoid! I have got one that's about the same size. I can not post photos since I have not got a working digital camera. Mines about 7 years old.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store