bio-gold plus or sinking carnivore for oscars?

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
All three are fine, but massiveore is big for 4" oscars.

Chago09

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
Ontario
i think biogold+ is better because Oscars are not carnivores they are omnivores. Hikari biogold+ is the best formula for all cichlids because all of them are omnivores. Even the monesters like dovii's, jags etc. they are all omnivores even if some sites say different

Blub Blub

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2006
Virginia
When my oscars eat sinking carn. pellets, or massivore delite, alot of it comes out their gills and goes everywhere. The rest of my cichlids are nowhere near as messy. I try to stick with floating pellets (bio gold & Omega One cichlid) for my oscars for this reason. I'll throw them a carnivore pellet every now and then, but they make too big of a mess to do it on a regular basis.

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
i feed mine haliraki pellets/cichlid pellets/bottom feeder pellets/peas....grow from 0.5inches - 9-10 inches in ayear and on 10months....
colours on them are great too

cichniss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
Red wood city
Hikiri cichlid gold or bio gold plus is the stuff. I use it for all of my cichlids and it pans out a good growth rate. Btw if you dont mind me asking do you live near Redwood City by any chance???

sclabman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2007
L.A., California
i ate a massivore delite pellet once... it tasted like crap and couldn't stop tasting it for the rest of the day. fish seem to like it though... :)

thayayballa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2007
bay area
cichniss;1066301; said:
Hikiri cichlid gold or bio gold plus is the stuff. I use it for all of my cichlids and it pans out a good growth rate. Btw if you dont mind me asking do you live near Redwood City by any chance???
im in san jose

thayayballa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2007
bay area
Blub Blub;1065426; said:
When my oscars eat sinking carn. pellets, or massivore delite, alot of it comes out their gills and goes everywhere. The rest of my cichlids are nowhere near as messy. I try to stick with floating pellets (bio gold & Omega One cichlid) for my oscars for this reason. I'll throw them a carnivore pellet every now and then, but they make too big of a mess to do it on a regular basis.
dont they always do that? im feeding them hikari gold right now and thats what they do.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store