Black rays...who is buying one when/if they land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RARE AFISHINADO

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
Miles;2430949; said:
Where's his badge??? He should get a trophy or something!! What does he do now.. collect rare coins? Maybe he can make himself a nice Token of Glory for his past accomplishments - you know.. the good ole' days, when he used to matter????

DW and him can make a club for 'legends only' ... !!!
He is sad he doesn't have the biggest johnson in town anymore and he has to poke his head out like an ostrich once in a while to inflate his damaged ego.. It's nothing new, he's been a DB for years???!?!
I dont need a Trophy Im not big on that type of stuff

I own/run a few successful companies. I do well for myself.

I still matter where it counts

DW although has an attitude problem like myself knows more about the import of rays than you will ever know.

I am not sad I dont have the biggest Johnson in town anymore< remember I am the one who decided that internet fish etc was not worth my time. I walked away from it all. The big ego big Johnson thing was only helpful when selling fish it was in no way needed to inflate my ego. Its sales Miles.........

You are Bitter because you are and never have been anything but a wannabe internet ray scientist who works at a pet shop.......

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
DONE!

If you are here to argue then take it to pm, this does NOT help the ray hobby grow. 99% of us dont care about your DRAMA. Have a mature discussion.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
:D - Board DRAMA and useless flames is one of the reasons why scientists dont come here...

Miles;1361791; said:
MFK - If you hadn't noticed, this sub-forum is one of the leading discussion areas in the world for FW Stingrays. We should be honored to have the likes of Frank, Andreas, Mark, Mike, David, etc frequent this forum.. If we can continue to discuss thoroughly this type of information, perhaps we can acquire scientists working in the field to join the discussion, who will be able to take further steps towards a resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store