Blue berry arrowana

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
No such thing as a Blueberry aro. This is just a ploy to make people buy a normal black arrowanna by calling it a fancy name.
Blueberry aros are dyed silvers aros not blacks. For one your not likely to find a black aro by any name for $60 nor is there any reason to hype a black aro if your selling for so cheap.

Redbellypiranha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2010
Colorado
Yeah, talking about an illegal fish WILL get you caught. Has happened to multiple people on here

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
X1 jus read a old forum about a guy selling a gar in California and when a buyer showed up at his house he pulled out a badge. He got his fish confiscated and fined up the ying-yang

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
X1 jus read a old forum about a guy selling a gar in California and when a buyer showed up at his house he pulled out a badge. He got his fish confiscated and fined up the ying-yang

Lol same thing happened with a member here. Was trying to sell a shark that was too small and DFW busted him. Theres a sticky of it somewhere.

Stavfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2012
Arizona,USA
Kansas no longer part of the US? I hope they add Arizona to that list as well so I can get one! Silvers are rare out here..blues are like an endangered species! I need to relocate to Kansas!

Dominator

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2008
Queens, New York
U guys should have known by now that blue refers to black arowana.

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
for that price than most likly its died. blue aros normaly go around $200 or more

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
U guys should have known by now that blue refers to black arowana.
Yes black aros are often sold as blue aros, you did read this is a blueberry aro, right?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store