Blue mahseer tank size

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
I found some places to get a tank like planet aquariums or aquatics to exotics plus I need to get my uncles tank first but theres some family issues going on right now.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
He's actually a very accomplished exotic fish collector.

Buy used man. Save a ton of dough. There's tanks popping up left and right in cali. Be patient and you can score.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
You don't have a tank my man?

Better jump on the marketplace.

Cali is actually the best place to be for tank deals. I've bought many there and drove/shipped them up the coast.
He has all these questions and he doesn't even have a tank and stated he wasn't getting a tank anytime soon but everybody on here falls prey to his threads!!

FYI CaptainS Stay away from Golden Mahseer as they are outgrowing my 520 gallon tank.

CaptainS

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Bay Area
Oh yeah im the big bad wolf here you know ive got a lot of family issues going on right now keeping me from getting a tank and you just think everythings a game dont you.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Oh yeah im the big bad wolf here you know ive got a lot of family issues going on right now keeping me from getting a tank and you just think everythings a game dont you.
Can't be too pressing of a family issue as you frequent MFK asking all kinds of questions but I hope your family issues resolve themselves so you can get that big tank. Best of luck and I now I am going to use the "Ignore button".

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store