Blue Ring Octo

Reefbuff01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hey all!

I am currently taking a marine invert zoology class and am writing a research paper on the Blue Ring octopus. Do you know of any really good sources for info? Any cool information you think I should include?

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
Reefbuff01;3287933; said:
Hey all!

I am currently taking a marine invert zoology class and am writing a research paper on the Blue Ring octopus. Do you know of any really good sources for info? Any cool information you think I should include?
For all the best information and more please go to TONMO.com and register it's free and question there it's a site dedicated to Cephalopods.

mr.reef24

Naldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2009
Ohio
I wonder if anyone has ever kept these, or if it's even possible. Tank cleaning would be a task with a creature that can kill you with a single touch.

Naldo

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
I have a setup for it but have not purchased the blue ring yet I will and have made a lot of DIY equipment for cleaning as well as lock's on lid to protect all in the house as well as a sign by the tank warning of the danger's of the octopus. However I recommend no one keep this at all under no circumstance's unless you are a trained professional or have a degree in marine biology and long time experience with cephalopods.

mr.reef24

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
Naldo;3291796; said:
I wonder if anyone has ever kept these, or if it's even possible. Tank cleaning would be a task with a creature that can kill you with a single touch.

Naldo
They do not do well in captivity and most do not make it to the shop to even be sold. We imported 2 a while back. One came in DOA and the other died within a week.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store