Bluegrass Aquatics

thatbb6

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2012
Orange County
I saw on their website that they had some Aulonocara Kandeense for sale. The picture they used was of a red top Lwanda. I emailed the guy to ask what exactly he was selling because the picture was wrong. Never heard from the guy. What kind of business is that?
I never had to order fish online before but I'd check out LiveFishDirect or Quinn'sfin

bluegrasscichlids

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Louisville Ky
www.bluegrassaquatics.com
I do not like them, I bought from them once. I never will again.

The fish arrived dead, I took pictures emailed it to them and sent the package back. I never got my refund, so I called Eddie and he told me one of the fish were alive when he got the package back. :bs: I checked all the fish too, all were dead but he lied to save his money.

This is Eddie Been shipping fish for 10 years never had a shipment returned???

JonY3k

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Ohio Wooster

bluegrasscichlids

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Louisville Ky
www.bluegrassaquatics.com
We have a facility/fish farm in Florida and a website, also there is a retail outlet in Jeffersonville In. I used to sell fish by appt. in my home years ago before I went fulltime. All the fish sold on the site are shipped from Florida or to Indiana store or other Pet stores in the US.

GeriJo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2010
IL
It has been a little over three years since I made my first, last, and only purchase from him. It seemed shady from start to finish but I was overly excited about getting new fish. Looking back there were all kinds of warning signs that I should have paid attention to, but chose to ignore. When I spoke with you, you told me that all your fish came from a warehouse by the Louisville airport.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
I have ordered from Eddie in the past without issue. I have been to his home to pick up fish without issue. I have gotten so harder to find fish without issue. This is my personal experience with Eddie.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store