Bottom feeder for my 75 gallon.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I was also thinking about transferring my (female) blue gourami from my 30 to my 75 because she is getting a bit cramped being in a tall tank and could use the swimming space. So would -1 striped raph and +1 blue gourami sefice? I would get more Gouramis to keep it company but I don't want to be pushing my bioload. If you think it would be better with other Gouramis I could also swap out the acara for a few more (can any different kinds of Gouramis (not golds) get along and maybe even shoal with blues such as pearls, moonlights, kissings?

CHANNELxCAT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland USA
I was also thinking about transferring my (female) blue gourami from my 30 to my 75 because she is getting a bit cramped being in a tall tank and could use the swimming space. So would -1 striped raph and +1 blue gourami sefice? I would get more Gouramis to keep it company but I don't want to be pushing my bioload. If you think it would be better with other Gouramis I could also swap out the acara for a few more (can any different kinds of Gouramis (not golds) get along and maybe even shoal with blues such as pearls, moonlights, kissings?
Gouramis in my experiance seem to fight with one another... I have seen this with my pearls... They do not need to be in groups. And one smaller species gourami (blue) will not effect your bioload much at all. What filter are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store