Breakfast??

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
i don't like anything in/on my pancakes other then maple syrup. real thick maple syrup, not that runny stuff like mrs butterworth you find at your groceries store
Same here, why ruin good pancakes by dumping anything on them besides butter and syrup...Oddball's dish sounds similar to what my old lady made for me this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Yalls crazy, dems sound delish... Kels, ship me a batch, I'll pay you what Lep paid for the deer fetus.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No thanks,even when I go to IHOP with all of their various toppings I never bother with them but that's because they make the best flap jacks and short stacks nothing else is needed.Now,any place else that makes pancakes I might try some type of topping.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Mmm real maple syrup.... and bacon... I just had tea.. the minion had some plum organic grain and fruit mixed pouch, pears,apricots, and barley? she eats way better then I do.

and chocolate and/or bacon does make anything better.

savannah_az

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2010
az
Everything bagel with two hash browns, 5 pieces if bacon, provolone cheese transformed into meatanator breakfast sandwich. Coffee was actually 6 shots of espresso topped off with coffee coffee.... Before you judge I get to work at 4 am I need my "coffee"

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I drank water

Not much of a breakfast person. I love breakfast but hardly eat early.

When is it no longer considered breakfast? What's the cut off time? I think I eat alotta brunch

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Protein shake and a red bull, leave too early for anything time consuming. Come the weekend my kitchen turns into a omelet factory.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store