Breaking News out of Florida!!!!!

anarekist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
I don't think it should be a hate crime unless he wanted to hurt him because he was black. We're always too eager to scream hate crime in my opinion. Like the south park episode on hate crime :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
hate crimes are retarded, in all cases of violence to one another involves some level of hate.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
hate crimes are retarded, in all cases of violence to one another involves some level of hate.
I agree. Acts of violence/murder "with intent" need to be punished across the board. Other humans can't sort out the inner thoughts of criminals. Various considerations already exist regarding degrees of punishment for murders that are especially horrific.
Where's the outrage, hunting, and "rewards" when innocent children are killed by gang members? The news practically skips over their faces, and they get no eloquent Bios. No Rewards are pushed for getting them justice. It's sad.
A murder is a murder is a murder.... simple.

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
I personally believe there shouldnt be hate crime laws. After all, murder with intent is fueled by hate of some kind. The punishment for any type of murder with intent, not crimes of passion, should be as severe as possible despite the motive.

Cholly

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Metro Atlanta
I personally believe there shouldnt be hate crime laws. After all, murder with intent is fueled by hate of some kind. The punishment for any type of murder with intent, not crimes of passion, should be as severe as possible despite the motive.
Hate for something they did, yes. Hate crimes are for something committed because of something that the victim is(different race, different religion, different sexual orientation), and has no control over, rather than something that they personally had a hand in. I believe that there should be an enhancement of the penalty available. Not sure if it applies here, but if it does, come down twice as hard, there is no room for that kind of thinking, it is absolutely unacceptable. If you're wondering about my background, I'm a 51 year old white male military veteran. Not exactly your average bleeding heart type. I am kind of stiff-necked, I'll try to do the right thing even if it hurts me personally. Joking is one thing, but this isn't even a tiny bit funny.

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Hate for something they did, yes. Hate crimes are for something committed because of something that the victim is(different race, different religion, different sexual orientation), and has no control over, rather than something that they personally had a hand in. I believe that there should be an enhancement of the penalty available. Not sure if it applies here, but if it does, come down twice as hard, there is no room for that kind of thinking, it is absolutely unacceptable. If you're wondering about my background, I'm a 51 year old white male military veteran. Not exactly your average bleeding heart type. I am kind of stiff-necked, I'll try to do the right thing even if it hurts me personally. Joking is one thing, but this isn't even a tiny bit funny.
What Im getting at is that I dont think murder should be "less wrong" as in less punishment compared to a murder considered a "hate crime." I mean shouldnt ANY murder be punished to the absolute max no matter if it was a robbery gone bad or a hate crime?

Lake tanganyika

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2012
Eaton ohio
This is retarded why are we discussing this on mfk!? I hear enough all over news!!!!!
Everyone just once too fight no one knows how to get along!!

Myself I love how all this points too whites. When zimmerman is mexican!! Just let it go people!!!

Lake's Aquatics

Lake tanganyika

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2012
Eaton ohio
Well im just saying.
People needa let go of all the pointing fingers at color!!!
Worry about things that need to be worried about like are country!

Lake's Aquatics

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store