Breaking news: zebras love nipples

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
A Muskogee man is recovering after being bitten by a zebra.
Leonard Overcash was working in a yard nexto to the animal's enclosure when the animal attacked him.
“He was just staring, you know just looking, and he just put his head over the fence and bit me,” said Overcash.
Overcash had to get seven stitches.
The owner of the animal said she has had the zebra for 10 years, since it was a baby.
People in the neighborhood said they’ve never had any issues with the zebra.
The animal has been locked in a stable since the incident, but now the city of Muskogee is making the owner get rid of it.
City officials said exotic animals are not allowed within Muskogee city limits and that it has been that way for years.
The owner said she was unaware of the law and was told she did not need a permit before she got the pet zebra.
She has agreed to pay for all of Overcash’s medical bills and has 30 days to find a new home for the zebra.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
....the best part of that, is the city fully admits that exotic animals have been illegal there for years, yet somehow they overlooked a zebra for that length of time.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
it's cool, it was pretty black and white what you did there

btw, eddie, did the guy really get bit in the nipple? or you just click baiting?
I zebrat you did there. mmmm reachin' for that one...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store