Breeding Endlers

hydrosparky

Feeder Fish
Oct 6, 2011
In the Land of Mordor
Hello, everyone! I just got my first tank two months ago! It's a 29 gal. with 5 Flame and Black Phantom tetras, 2 German Blue Rams, a trio of Endlers, and some cherry red shrimp. Now, my female Endlers are pregnant, and I took them out into a clear plastic container which is 12 inches long, 5 inches wide, and 4 inches high. My Endlers don't seem to be having a swell time in there, while the cherry reds are having fun. I don't want to lose fry, but I also don't want to stress the Endlers out. What should I do? :help2:

Tayler

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2011
SoCal
Do you wana raise the fry? Cause I have like 20 in with my 2 firebelly newts an the babies do just fine.

Sent from my DROID Pro using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
If you want to raise them, you can put a net breeder in the tank. But it could stress them out...

The Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
www.youtube.com
You could make your own fish trap using a plastic 2 litler soda bottle. Cut the top off just where it starts to narrow, flip the cut off top around and put it back on the bottle upside down. Then bait the trap with blackworns or some other live food. The fish will swim in and be trapped. The Rams will definitely eat the shrimp and the baby endlers.
Here is a great video from my youtube channel that you may enjoy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store