BREEDING ODDBALLS

Aquaman_95

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2007
Warner Robins Georgia
[video=youtube;O-ZPid1imW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ZPid1imW4[/video]
Now, I was amazed to see this! I had read on numerous websites that knife fish would not breed in captivity. Only in ponds. I'm so glad you shared this. :)

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Great thread thanks for all the cool vids.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Now, I was amazed to see this! I had read on numerous websites that knife fish would not breed in captivity. Only in ponds. I'm so glad you shared this. :)
I know the feeling there is no info on breeding MARBLED SLEEPER GOBYS and all the info says they cant be breed in aquariums but i have a breeding pair myself. I pay very little attention to most of the stuff i read nowadays best thing is to try yourself.

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
I know the feeling there is no info on breeding MARBLED SLEEPER GOBYS and all the info says they cant be breed in aquariums but i have a breeding pair myself. I pay very little attention to most of the stuff i read nowadays best thing is to try yourself.
+10000000 personal experience over how many reads they throw at u

streetunity

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2012
McHenry, IL
some very awesome videos in this thread, thank you for sharing.

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
This is an awesome thread!!! From now on - could you please specify if these are YOUR fish, or if you just pulled them off Youtube or something. At first, I thought one guy was breeding all these fish, but then realized that was not the case.

Nothing on my end right now, but I sure would love to breed my albino Wels - wish they were sexable!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store