Building a 10,000-13,000gallon pond

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Looking forward to seeing the final product :)

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Awesome!Every guys dream is to dig up his yard with a backhoe. LOL

vicedretard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
in the river
joshy took the words from my mouth...
Bloody amazing project.
Can’t wait to see the finished pictures

fishcatch22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2006
anchorage, alaska
congrats on the pond project, man! you are crazy, yet incredibly bold and awesome, all at the same time!:headbang2

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
lol thats what was going through my mind as on the second day of digging it started ti rain hard and my brother and i kept slinging the wheelbarow in the sticky mud. mann i hate clay with a passion... no one is more anticipating this more than me this is killing me, im going to have to shift my attention back to my carputer project. lol...

what pissed me off the most is that i had to get my contractor to come out with his bigh backhoe and finish the job, he hot it dug the way i hanted in about 3 houres, BTW this hole in the ground and the chunk taken out of the mountain took almost 10 dumptruck loads to take out. and he didnt let me play with it...bastard.

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
Nothing less than awesome :headbang2.

What do you do for a living? I know I need to change careers now...:D

Now let's see your neighbors keep up ! :ROFL:

Did I mention how Awesome this is...

And now I remember some of the reasons I LIKE Florida...Warm, Flat, Warm.

Dr Joe

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
well you just had to pont out the flatness didnt you... and the constant wormth...

yah i'm a parts guy for a volvo truck dealership personaly i make a pretty good ammount 45000/year(not bad for 21)(plus back door sales :) ) but some friends of mine at work make upwards to 60k/year, but you really need to know your ****. for looking up and selling parts and taking my mechanics crap all night its a good job, i cant imagine my self doing anything else for a while.

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
Yes, it's flat and warm but you know what kind of view you get with flat (except the beach)?!

I've got relatives in Toronto, Chatham, London, St. Catherines & who know where else...it's pretty up there.(actually I haven't been there since '76...it's still nice isn't it? :D )

Pay scale sure is better up there :drool: .

Did I mention before how awesome that pondage is?!!!

Later,

Dr Joe

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
Looks awesome! I love your design. It looks like it is going to be really deep, is that the plan?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store