building a 1000 gal concrete block monster tank

loogielv

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2008
Las Vegas, USA
Oreo;2669009;2669009 said:
the project. it is teh dead
did i miss something? i read through (skimmed for OPs posts) and didn't see a mention of the project dying. i knew he had alot of problems with it though.

takagari

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2009
Manitoba
two years. I read this whole thing and nothing? bah. hope you got everything worked out.. maybe he filled the tank and fell in?

Phixer

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
CO & CA
Ive been with this thread since the beginning. It's been an interesting ride with several turns but I dont think you should hang it up just yet.

Have you considered lining the walls with acrylic paneling and solvent cementing them together. The concrete walls would provide the strength (exoskeleton) to hold it together. You might be able to use .25 acrylic. I have done this before and it can work providing the shell does not flex. Since you have used masonry for the shell this idea might be worth a try.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
dude i hate to be rude but this thread is 15 years old.
Dude, I hate to be rude but...I think you are talking to yet another chatbot or blabberwocky or whatever the hell they are called. Fits the profile: joined today, age 23 (why are so many of them 23?), has excellent grammar and spelling but says nothing, in a writing style that would fit into a 1970's-era Sears catalog.

But, if elegancent elegancent would care to respond and refute my claim, I'd love to hear it. :)

Reactions: Cal Amari
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store