building a new tank

xaenali

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
Pakistan
Just don't commit too soon...the bigger the better ....for fishes good is not good enough .....

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
8'X30"x24" 300 or 8'X3'X24" 360
I would not go 30" tall because it is a pain to reach 24". With the stock, Length and width is what you want the most of, height is not that important if you have at least 24"

Jacunaba

Candiru
MFK Member
May 23, 2012
The Land of Big Tanks
8'X30"x24" 300 or 8'X3'X24" 360
I would not go 30" tall because it is a pain to reach 24". With the stock, Length and width is what you want the most of, height is not that important if you have at least 24"
I don't think I'll ever own a large tank with a height under 30". I clean my 36" tall tank with ease. There is a whole new level of viewing pleasure with a tall tank. Will definitely agree with no less than 30" width.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

collins1007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2014
indonesia
I don't have experience with all those fish, but the dats may bully each other, but if there will be other smaller fish, ie the sev and the Oscar, then they may help spread the aggression

Sent from my HTC Desire C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I heard about dats bully each other. But i still want to try. Funny thing is some time i saw them swim together like schooling fish. Maybe coz still young age. Also when comes to feeding, 3 of them will all face upward waiting the food to drop into tank. Hope peace will last for them

collins1007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2014
indonesia
I don't think I'll ever own a large tank with a height under 30". I clean my 36" tall tank with ease. There is a whole new level of viewing pleasure with a tall tank. Will definitely agree with no less than 30" width.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I think i agree with viewing pleasure concept. About the maintenance maybe just need to buy some suitable cleaning tool that can reach the end of the tank and not too much decoration.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store