Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
finally someone who can house a red tailed cat lmfao this is purely amazing and i have never seen anything like itt other thanin movies or at aquariums. I love it so much! it is my dream to get a tank like this. But, first i need to save aroun $2.9 million dollars lol just an estimate and cost for water changes and running equipment. I wish i could get something like this. You can keep a couple full grown alligator snapping turtles in this thing hahaha. You should charge people to come over and see this thing. If i were you i would just hang out with my friends in the L shaped room space leftover. This is simply amazing and words cant describe my love for this tank. ALL HAIL FISH GOD!!!!

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Andrew, arapaimag could not only house alligator snapping turtles,he could house alligators themselves ;)
Who cares, it's all about the FISH :D
This tank is insane.

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
Andrew, arapaimag could not only house alligator snapping turtles,he could house alligators themselves ;)
Who cares, it's all about the FISH :D
This tank is insane.
true true but that was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the immense size! he could easily house a great white shark lol this man has become my idol

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
Thanks very much Andrew and welcome to MFK.

There are a lot of serious MFK on this site that have built big tanks for their fish.

Check out John PFK's big tank for his big Arapaima (bigger than my 6 footer) and really nicely decorated. There are many others that are also well built and the owners all share their construction/build so others can also.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store