Bye bye oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
Sad had pair of Oscars over 2 year n finally somebody r somebodies kill them, had 2 b buttikoferi or rose queen
N I was trying sell the pair, guess not

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1355785564900.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1355785594937.jpg

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
What kind of sick stunt is this??? You post a pic of your mutilated Oscar? Most Fishkeepers on here would (a) not have let this happen in the first place and removed the Oscar well beforehand. (b) certainly not posted a picture of the bitter aftermath!!! THAT fish must have been attacked for hours and hours to get in that state!

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
Sorry you lost your fish. But they do look like they were beat up for a while. Were you away for a few hours when this happened? That's not the best mix of fish to keep together in a small aquarium. Anyway, I hope you have better luck with your other fish.

Clostrangio

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
Hamilton Ontario canada
What kind of sick stunt is this??? You post a pic of your mutilated Oscar? Most Fishkeepers on here would (a) not have let this happen in the first place and removed the Oscar well beforehand. (b) certainly not posted a picture of the bitter aftermath!!! THAT fish must have been attacked for hours and hours to get in that state!
I have an Oscar, this makes me sad... :(

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

California Convict

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2012
Lancaster, California
I don't agree about posting the pics, but people mourn in different ways. I work ten hour shifts, so I'm away from my house almost 12 hours a day, stuff can happen when you're at work.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Poor Oscar. I agree with the others I wouldn't posted pics.

Sent from my Comet

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
First all I wasnt being mean bcuz I like all my fish U hsve 4 big azx tank, people show there fish dead always so why its s problem, N I was out of town n came back, so relax dude
The fish got remove tht day, only a fool would let it sit n tank

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
Ouch, yeah, oscars can't really stand up to other big cichlids . . . Guess you found that out the hard way.
I was shock bcuz they all been in tank 180 over 2 years n the big male always handle himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store