CA Cichlid tank (new project)

Passionate 4 pikes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2008
Manaus, Brazil
I definately liked the first better. you really should go south american, you wouldnt regret it!!!

90cat

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 16, 2007
Jacksonville
I've just gone through this thread and I have to say that seeing your tank inspires me with aquascaping while i liked the two previous setups more this setup is very nice and still alot better than some setups. can't wait to see what it becomes

nutty

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2007
United Kingdom
Thanks guys,

While i did prefer the previous aquascape before, that one was 2 years in the making. You always find that you need a change now and then.
I've only had this selection of fish for a few months. I got a bit bored with the other fish mainly because everyone keeps synspilus, pearsei, mutispinosa, nics. I wanted to keep fish that not everyone has.

I will leave this tank for the moment because i want the new fish to settle and grow. If i keep messing around with the arragement, they'll end up becoming skittish, better wait until they've grown a bit.

Eric A

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Australia
Who cares what other people think of your set up? If you like it, then there is no need to change it.

orbit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2008
Michigan
Just awesome. I can't wait til I have a similar set-up. Once again Nutty, very impressive!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store