California Golden Trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss aguabonita

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Where I work (Turtle Bay) we have some nice trout (10-12 pound rainbows) and a few brooks and browns. A few striped bass, large squawfish, large hardhead,channel cats, albino and piebald rainbow trout and some sturgeon in the aquarium as well. I think its like 10k gallons or something hehe hard to measure as it is like a semicircle.

kagami

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
Vacaville, CA
I<3fish;2760193; said:
Where I work (Turtle Bay) we have some nice trout (10-12 pound rainbows) and a few brooks and browns. A few striped bass, large squawfish, large hardhead,channel cats, albino and piebald rainbow trout and some sturgeon in the aquarium as well. I think its like 10k gallons or something hehe hard to measure as it is like a semicircle.
I love Turtle Bay... :headbang2especially the local wildlife exibits they have. I grew up in Redding and Anderson for most of my childhood years, Most of my family still lives there. I live close to the Bay Area now though and every time I head up to Redding I usually go to Turtle Bay, Mt. Lassen, Mt. Shasta, Whiskey Town Lake, Redding/Sacramento River Park and Shasta Lake as much as possible. :D

Fishcrunch

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2009
Texas
Those trout are nice but not the cost of a cooler nice..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store