Can't seem to get a good deal on Craigslist!

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
Ah man, I hear you. But, I've been that seller, too. Sometimes people flake out so much you just want to get the next guy there as soon as possible. It can be a pain in the ass to sell on there as well. You never know what you're gonna get. Some sales go smooth, others grind on.
I was flipping out when i heard the news, like first deal in 7 months the no?!!:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire i started swearing im pretty sure the whole apartment building heard, well he said if this doesnt go well tomorrow he will sell it to me for sure, so im praying that something bad happens lol :thumbsup:

Dr_Shakalu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
San Francisco
If you're looking for tanks 55 gallon and under, I always wait until Petco has a $1.00 per gallon sale. They have the sale every few months. Their last sale was about 2 months ago. I bought 1 55 gallon, 3 40 gallons for breeding and 2 29 gallons for use as quarantine tanks. I think each Petco has their sale at different times so you can call and ask when the next sale will be.

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Being from the northeast (upstate NY), I can surely relate to not seeing deals too often. Especially in comparison to the deals you see on MFK on the west coast. I tend to find deals when I'm not looking for them. I don't think we can rely on finding a good deal whenever we want it. Just need to be ready to jump on it when you do find it. I actually just picked up a 210 with a stand, lights, and an Eheim 2260 filled with media last weekend for $500. I wasn't planning on buying a tank right now, but I wasn't passing that up lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store