Caquetaia Umbriferus- Gorillus Blue Umbees Pairing out!!!!( Load Warning!!!!)

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Nice Jason! Super awesome to see these guys grow and mature! Prime is a boss!

Ghage

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2009
Ca
Incredible looking Umbee's Jason, those Blues are unbelievable man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UMBEEKING

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2008
REALM OF THE UMBEE
Outstanding job Jason!!! You have made me and the parents of your Gorillus Blues very proud. They look amazing!!!! and it looks like that FWP LOVE has them ready to go :) I look forward to seeing the next generation of Gorillus Blues rise and continue to crush and silence the ignorant so called theories on them. Keep up the good work brother.. UMBEE POWERRRRR!!!!!!:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

(MOM AND DAD)

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Congrats jason!! Hoping to see some egg pics soon ;)
Thank you Mike, I would like to see eggs soon myself;)

Nice Jason! Super awesome to see these guys grow and mature! Prime is a boss!
Thank you bro, it's been a blast growing them out so far:)

Incredible looking Umbee's Jason, those Blues are unbelievable man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Glenn, the gorillus are definitely umbees in a league of their own.

Outstanding job Jason!!! You have made me and the parents of your Gorillus Blues very proud. They look amazing!!!! and it looks like that FWP LOVE has them ready to go :) I look forward to seeing the next generation of Gorillus Blues rise and continue to crush and silence the ignorant so called theories on them. Keep up the good work brother.. UMBEE POWERRRRR!!!!!!:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

(MOM AND DAD)

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
Congrats, Jason! These guys look amazing. Are you setting up new tanks for 2013? With so many breeding pairs of cichlids and fry, you must be pretty stocked by now. Keep it up,bro!

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Congrats, Jason! These guys look amazing. Are you setting up new tanks for 2013? With so many breeding pairs of cichlids and fry, you must be pretty stocked by now. Keep it up,bro!
Thank you. And actually I do have plans for tanks but I think it will be closer to end of the year possibly even beginning of next year. I will also be slimming my stock down. I plan on keeping this Gorillus pair, I'm growing out around 20 magnumx umbees til i choose my keeper then sell the rest. My wild festae group and two festae pairs ill continue growing out the group til I determine what I wanna keep. But I'm kinda gettin tired of all these fry and pairing fish out so I'm gonna chill out for awhile and just keep my gorillus pair, magnumx pair, and two festae pairs and sell everything else to help fund my tank builds:) so Ive decided to kick back and take her slow for awhile:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store