Catfish ideas for indoor pond

Fish_guygobies

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Hi all! I'm new to this forum and this is my first post, I we just looking for catfish ideas for my 300g indoor pond. I'm not into the common ones like TSN or RTC and I already have some fish going in there and the ideas need to be compatable.
The fish I already have are
Four line catfish
Eclipse catfish
Monodactylus sebae
Channel catfish
Yellow bullhead
Large batrochoglanis raninus
Syncrossus beauforti.

Was thinking about adding featherfin synodontis, a vulture catfish and maybe a ornate pim. Any other ideas?

Again not into super common fish I like oddballs, also if possible catfish that will be semi active since it's a pond.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Welcome to the MFK!

There are way too many catfish to propose. Afterall, there are 3500+ described catfish species and likely that many undescribed too... and hundreds of these can be found in the trade. You can filter the Cat-eLog on Planet Catfish website by catfish size and then browse through it to focus your question. Let us know if you need more info on how to do it.

I assume you have a plan for how to house them all for the rest of their lives, especially the very large growing channel catfish.

What size is the loach? It could be eaten by the Batrochoglanis or channel or even others.

Yes, post some photos or videos, if you will.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store