indiana
IME they are adaptable to any water, and i keep mine at tropical temps

dr_sudz

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2006
Wiarton, Ontario
www.fishinabox.ca
Ya I too would really like to see the trio if possible! I am very intrested in picking up some chinese myself... damn sexy... uh fish lol. At my LFS they have nile perch and they are just :jaw: but the damn things get as big as a VW bug. That would be insane to have to feed and house. Tho it was suggested that I donate it to a zoo when it gets too large, I just dont know.

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
dr_sudz;522063; said:
Ya I too would really like to see the trio if possible! I am very intrested in picking up some chinese myself... damn sexy... uh fish lol. At my LFS they have nile perch and they are just :jaw: but the damn things get as big as a VW bug. That would be insane to have to feed and house. Tho it was suggested that I donate it to a zoo when it gets too large, I just dont know.
yea so far theyre pretty cool eating feeders. Theyre fast as hell too. but yea ill try to post pix.

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
oh and just now i noticed one of them had some stuff on the tail. It was white but not ich cuz its not spots just small blotches. Any idea what it is and how to treat it? Its not affecting its behavior right now cuz its still eating like a pig but just in case if it gets worse i want to treat it now thanks.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
baracuda;522033;522033 said:
yea ill post some pix if i can figure out how lol.
Check in the frequently asked questions forum for a step-by-step on how to post pictures.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store